I had been planning to switch my tools over before it was forced, so I took
care of that last night - thanks, it seems to have gone smoothly. And I
love the new grafana dashboards!

One question - I seem to be getting some more timeout-related 500 server
errors. Was there a change in how that is handled somehow (i.e. reduced
time limit for response from the server)? I realize it's good practice to
respond quickly, just some of the existing cases don't at the moment and
I'm hitting them occasionally.

   Arthur