Looking in
https://horizon.wikimedia.org/project/instances/43d3e9f2-b7d5-4a51-92b6-6a636839d66f/

<https://horizon.wikimedia.org/project/instances/43d3e9f2-b7d5-4a51-92b6-6a636839d66f/>,
 I also see  "Shelve Instance"; what does that do?  I'm actually kind of
curious about that last one because in my exploring, I accidentally clicked it,
but other than seeing a "shelving" progress bar appear, it doesn't seem to have
actually done anything.  My instance is still running normally.  Fingers
crossed :-)