Hi Richard and everyone else. We are all in this together so the
cheers must go to all of us.

Actually since I have never been on any TKI's but through a bone
marrow transplant it is you people that are driving the bus and
keeping it on tour.

18's,

Marty

Thank you for keeping the group advised of Millie's drive in her bus..

I believe a round of cheer(s) should be for given to Marty for keeping
our CML tour bus on course.

Richars H.