SilverStripe staff are on some long excursions from New Zealand in coming weeks, so we're planning to host developer meetings to showcase SilverStripe while we go!

        • Melbourne. Thursday 19th March. 6pm at "Trunk" in the CBD.
        • Stockholm. Thursday 19th March 6pm. Venue TBD.
        • Vancouver. Thursday 2nd April 6pm. Venue TBD.
Please join us, and spread the word; key SilverStripe staff are not in these cities every day! If you have specific things you'd like to learn from or share with us at the meetings, comment below.

http://www.silverstripe.org/meet-ups-in-melbourne-stockholm-vancouver-2009/

Cheers,

Sigurd Magnusson,

SilverStripe