You could have the parts built in ABS if you supplied the CAD file for it.
You could then use that as a master for a mold and make more out of metal.
Or you could use the originals, glued together enough to make a mold. Or
you could have them milled out of solid stock from a CAD file.

Or, you could buy new Lewmar opening ports for less money...

--
Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift