Regular Lexan is less resistant to UV than acrylic, but you can keep
buffing it clear. For maximum durability, Lexan
HLG5<http://www.sabic-ip.com/resins/DataSheet/Internet/HTML/1002002131_1002003951_1002038253_SI.html>is
hard-coated and UV-protected.
http://www.sabic-ip.com/sfs/SFS/en/Product/ProductLevel2/opticalquality.html
It's also really expensive.

You can get any of these materials from any decent plastics shop. Sabic is
the main supplier most places. They used to be GE until the Arabs bought
them. Acrylic is the generic name for Plexiglas, Lucite, Perspex, and a few
other trade names. Avoid Chinese, no-name stuff.
I think for most applications cast acrylic is the best choice, 3/8" is
quite thick and you have more choice in tints. As long as the edges are
smooth, with no nicks or notches, and any holes beveled and drilled
oversize, there should be no reason for it to crack. Separating one big
window into two smaller ones is a good idea. I wish I had done it.
Sometimes the windows will only cost half as much because it's a much more
efficient use of material.

--
Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift