Hey Paul, Good buy it sounds like... My C&C 30MK1 are getting to know
each other very now. Getting a new boat well new older boat is quite
an experience. You helped me out on some post in the past, as I was
learning the layout and handling of my boat. Thanks for that. I have
seen the Tangerine on U-Tube titled "C&C 24 close reaching" Great
boat! Good luck with the new big sister. Many years of happy times are
sure to follow.
Cheers and have fun

--
“The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to
change; the realist adjusts the sails.”