Well that is great news. I don't think I will ever be able to make an
Atlantic crossing. I do want to be able to take her up and down the eastern
seaboard for the next 15 to 20 years. My wife will retire in the next 5 -8
years if all goes as expected. We hope to have a $20,000 a year kitty to
sail on for the first 10years.

I picked up this boat from a family that's Father purchased the boat new in
1981. In his 80's now and stage 3 Alzheimer’s he had many stories to tell
me of the boat and the many races he won… He just could not remember
telling me the stories and would re tell the story in the next 15 minutes.
It was quite sad, but at the same time you could tell he had a love affair
with this boat, and was so happy to see it go to someone that would love it
like him. Your experience along with his stories gives me confidence that
the boat will out last me by decades. If you have a blog, I would love to
read about your adventures and hopefully learn from it as well. I want to
start this out right. I don’t want to scare my wife by making dumb
mistakes. I don’t want to do it alone and she is all about it right now.
            Thanks again for your time and Here is a link to my blog you
can see the my boat and all the work I pit into her. She looks good after
sitting for 5 years on the hook.

Cheers,                               http://eastcostlady.blogspot.com/

Capt, Curt