From: Robert Gallagher <trys...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 20:03:54
To: <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List 2014 Northeast Rendezvous

Happy thanksgiving everyone.  Our survey has ended and the results are in.
The 2014 Northeast Rendezvous will be held in the Newport RI area on the third
weekend in September. More details to come.
The 2015 Northeast Rendezvous will be held in mid Long Island Sound in the
Clinton/Westbrook CT area.
More details to follow!
Rob