From: Robert Gallagher via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tue, Sep 23, 2014 2:16 pm
Subject: Stus-List 2014 Northeast Rendezvous

Fellow C&C'ers.

Amazing, we pulled off three in a row!  Mystic, Block Island, Newport, all
fantastic locations and next year we head west into central Long Island Sound.

For those of you New Englanders who didn't make it, I encourage you to get
there next year.  Bring your boat, it's worth the trip.  I think for all of us
who sail in, it is becoming one of the high lights of the season and a final
cruise as we wind down into fall sailing.

Charley, you did a great job keeping us fed and watered, although most never
did touch the bottled water.  We had more than enough grub and grog to keep
everyone "happy" for two evenings!  For the weekend of Sept. 19, you were the
hardest working man in show biz.

Andrew, sorry we missed you and thanks for all your hard work getting the ball
rolling.

Dave, got things organized on the dock, handled the behind the scenes
aggravation and proved. yet again, to be an excellent dancer (this time we have
us on video and you probably don't even remember).

C&C Yachts/US Watercraft really came through for us, I mean what could be
better than getting two brand new C&C Yachts, a fascinating guest speaker, and
picking up our tab for the dockside food and drink?  I'm so impressed I'm
almost starting to like the new logo!

Special thanks to the C&C Crew that brought the boats over and took people out
sailing.

Mohegan Sun, thanks for the tchotchkes.

Good Old Boat Magazine, thanks for the latest issues.

Sailing Magazine, thanks for stopping by, we look forward to the photos.

Thanks to Stu for keeping up the website and email list.

For everyone who made it by land or sea, without YOU there would be no
Rendezvous.  That is what makes it all possible.

I encourage all of you to take a moment of your time and shoot a quick "thank
you" email to:

ka...@goodoldboat.com

toak...@mohegansun.com

sang...@uswatercraft.com

s...@pubmgroup.com

Thanks to anyone I missed, you know who you are!

Edd, stand by to energize...