I'm swinging a 14x14 7/8"RH Martec 2 blade folder with a Universal 25xpb engine
and standard tranny. I think the reduction is 2.05:1.

I got the same from Chuck Angle from Flex-I-Fold in 2003. No prop he would
recommend.

Lately I've been thinking I could increase the pitch to 15.

I cruise at 6.4 kts at 2450 rpm and can get 7.0 at Max rpm of 2900 with no
smoke or laboring.

Hope this helps.

Dennis C,
Touché 35-1 #83