I need some help here.  Our local sailing club on Albemarle Sound supports a low key racing program (no spin, but olympic triangle and hot dog course).   They are trying to increase the number of boats racing and that requires additional crew.  Remembering some great threads here on crew duties a year or two ago I volunteered to conduct some classroom  and on board sessions to bring new crew up to speed.

Unfortunately, I now can't find those threads. Can you direct me to where they're archived?

Allen Miles
S/V Septima  C&C 30-2
Hampton, VA