  From: Frederick G Street via CnC-List
  To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Cc: Frederick G Street
  Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2015 11:58
  Subject: Re: Stus-List New Electrical System is Installed -- Thank YouListers!

  Edd — just remember that where electrical systems are concerned: Tune for
Minimum Smoke.   :^)

  Fred Street -- Minneapolis

    On May 31, 2015, at 9:16 AM, Edd Schillay via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

    Listers,

    Just wanted to pass along my thanks to the collective wisdom of the group
and, of course, to Stu for putting us all together. I have finished the
electrical upgrade on the Enterprise.

    See: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15162917/ENTERPRISE/electrics.jpg

    I try appreciate everyone’s advice, diagrams and warnings. Couldn’t have
done this without you.

    By the way, I added an additional battery to see if the deep cycle /
starting battery thing was the issue. The (impulse) engine started right up.

    All the best,

    Edd