Hi All,

The later 32s had an opening port in the ceiling mid-ship. The earlier
ones, at least mine, are fixed. Just a piece of plexi bonded in somehow.

Has anyone replaced this with an opening port?
I figure it'll be time to reseal that thing soon it's starting to show
signs of letting water in, a drop or two when it rains. Digging it out
looks daunting so I figure it's going to be a job one way or the other I
may as well cough up a few bucks for an opening port and stick that in
there "while I'm at it".

Anyone done this with theirs?

Thanks,

Steve