AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.

On 2015-05-31 12:31 PM, S Thomas via CnC-List wrote:
Ordinary automotive heater hose will work fine, and it will last about as long as it does in a car, which is quite a while. Most of us don't drive around in 30 year old cars, but we do sail around in 30 year old boats, so the fact that the original hoses are getting tired shouldn't deter us from using the same type as original hoses. Silicone hose is available from speed shops, and the blue or green colour would look cool too, but at a price. It has more heat and chemical resistance, but with slightly less mechanical strength, so the tube walls are made thicker.

Steve Thomas
C&C20 MKIII
Port Stanley, ON
On the hard, in the rain.