From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Nauset Beach
via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2015 5:56 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Nauset Beach
Subject: Re: Stus-List Engine Troubles

Edd,

When I had my gasket replaced on my Yanmar a few years ago [was getting oil in
the coolant] the mechanic also highly recommended it would be a good time to
have the injectors checked  / rebuilt, and have a compression check on each of
the cylinders – one was near the minimum and the others were fine.  It all made
a big difference in how the engine performed, the exhaust was much less sooty
and the transom actually stayed clean for a while.

Brian