A couple of weeks ago someone was looking to obtain some ½” neoprene round
stock to reseal his A&H hatch. Over the weekend, while sorting stuff in the
garage, I came across 12 or 15 feet of the stuff that was left over after I
rebuilt the hatch on my 38.

Free to a good home. Just contact me off list and give me your address so I
can mail it to you.

And, BTW, I also have a lifetime supply of rubber for making mast boots.

When I made the current mast boot for Imzadi, I went to a local tire place
to buy an inner tube. Can’t buy car tire sized tubes any more, but the guy
gave me 3 tubes taken out of big butt tractor tires. I made 2 boots for
Imzadi (1st one didn’t fit to my satisfaction) plus one I carry among the
spares on the boat, and I have given sheets of rubber to a couple of
friends. And I still have 2 ½ inner tubes left in the garage.

If anyone wants some of the rubber, just let me know and I will cut off what
you need.

Rick Brass

Imzadi  C&C 38 mk 2

la Belle Aurore C&C 25 mk1