To: <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "Bill Sprouse" <bdspro...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 14:15
Subject: Stus-List continuous line furlers

Is anyone using continuous line furlers for jib or asymmetrical spin? Thoughts pro or con?

thanks
bill

This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you like what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All Contributions are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!