  From: Aaron Rouhi via CnC-List
  To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Cc: Aaron Rouhi
  Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 19:38
  Subject: Stus-List Forestay Stem Fitting / Chainplate - Update

  So I polished the rusty area on my forestay fitting and it seems like a
surface corrosion as suggested. There are some blemishes but nothing like how
it looked before:

  http://i.imgur.com/NoW6PtN.jpg

  I also performed a dye test. Here is a picture with dye applied:

  http://i.imgur.com/RUH6Iir.jpg

  Here is after developer is applied:

  http://i.imgur.com/34PUsvH.jpg

  I barely see a dotted line but it seems to be consistent with the blemishes
on the surface...

  Any thoughts?

  Cheers,
  Aaron R.