In my experience headsail halyards are led on the port side and main on the
starboard. On SLY we carry just three headsail halyards configured as one jib
and two spinnaker. When changing jibs we use one of the spin halyards and back
to the jib if we need to change headsails again. This all works for us. All
three of these headsail halyards are led aft to brakes on the cabin house.
Three brakes side by side. Left to right the port spinnaker halyard with red
markers in the line, center is the all white jib halyard and to the right is
the starboard spinnaker halyard with green markers in the line.
In my opinion if you move some of the headsail halyards to the starboard side
you might confuse visiting crew members who are used to the more conventional
set up.
Just my thoughts,
Dave.
SLY 1975 C&C 33