Good questions. The design on the mast comes right off. It's from a fish
aquarium. Taped on.The overhead in the v-berth is painted on.JimSEA YA ! 38
landfall Washington nc Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Joe Della Barba via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 6/3/20  1:27 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: detroito91 via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: Joe Della Barba <j...@dellabarba.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List 38 landfall for sale
    I have to ask - do the designs on the mast and the overhead cloud
      design come off, or are they painted on.
    Also is the boat a shower-stall version or a combined head/shower
      version. THANKS
    Joe

    On 6/2/2020 6:55 PM, detroito91 via