From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2020 9:34 PM
To: C&C Email List
Cc: Stu
Subject: Stus-List First Virtual Rendezvous

Our 1st virtual zoom rendezvous was an absolute success.  People that showed an
interest were sent a personal invitation to participate.  Owners from the West
Coast, East Coast, Gulf of Mexico, New England and Canada participated.

Basically, it was a greet and meet and then an open discussion and some great,
varied conversations took place.

This was a first for us and maybe for boating enthusiasts world-wide.

I am planning another rendezvous in the near future and would like some
suggestions.  Should it be just a greet and meet and then open discussion or
should we narrow in on a specific topic.  Let me know your ideas.

Stu