That is great Meows, said the Cat!

Glad it was that simple.

Bill Coleman

Entrada, Erie, PA

From: Peter McMinn [mailto:petemcm...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2020 1:13 PM
To: Stus-List
Subject: Stus-List Re: leaky head intake

Pulled off the hose, cut off the deformed bit, reseated using some heat and new
hose clamps. Monitored for a week--tight and no leaks.

Now, on to those rusty engine mounts...

Peter McMinn

                         _/)

On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 6:52 PM Peter McMinn <petemcm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thx all for confirming my understanding that 5200 should only be used for
hoisting train engines and the like. Actually headed for Brian’s heating method
w/plan B resue tape. Will let you know how it goes.