Hi All,

Had a pretty Winter Wren (NOT Pacific) on the Big Thompson River trail this morning bobbing around some old downed logs about a chip shot away from the river itself.  Gave very good looks and sang (not the angry chatter) when I wasn't in its sight.

It's a new trail-list bird for me.  I went back 1 1/4 hr. later and couldn't refind or hear it.

If anyone wants specific directions, contact me directly, as it's a little complicated to explain simply.  Between marker 2 and 3,  though.  Lots of other spring-singing birds around, but nothing else of real note.

Elaine Coley, Loveland