Thanks for positive feedback from most people!  I'll do my best to get birds
posted from Chico this spring early in the day, from my i-pod to cobirds, if
I'm out there (I know a lot of people can see cobirds posts from their phones
and other devices, which is nice).  My cell-phone is nearly useless out there,
so don't try to call me asking what is around, as I won't get your message
until way later when I'm half way home.

Please remember the Chico rules, before chasing a bird there, go to the
Headquarters first, sign in and sign the release form and pay the fee.

Thanks,

Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO