I walked Rock Canyon, below Pueblo Reservoir dam early this morning.  The
highlights for me were my first of the spring Cassin's Kingbirds, Yellow
Warblers, and a Warbling Vireo all singing (these all breed here usually).  The
only migrant warblers were a few singing Yellow-rumpeds and a couple of
Orange-crowned Warblers (these don't breed in Rock Canyon, just passing
through).  There was also a male Common Goldeneye along the river this morning,
getting late for them down here.  I also had a male Broad-tailed Hummingbird in
my yard in Pueblo West this morning, while working out in the yard.  Western
Kingbirds are making lots of noise in my front tree locust as well.

Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO