Yesterday, I decided to go out birding since I missed all the action the day
before. Bluebirds were in high numbers everywhere and I was able to see many
FOS birds.  I was able to re-fnd the Sage Sparrow found a couple of days ago by
Mike Henwood at Bear Creek Lake Park.  At Red Rocks the Fox Sparrow made an
appearance along with a Red-naped Sapsucker. I finally ended the birdy day at
Chatfield with the Eastern Phoebe and Marbled Godwit.   Photos of the birds can
be found in both the rare to uncommon and recent additions galleries below:

Mark Chavez
Lakewood-Green Mtn
http://jaeger29.smugmug.com/