Hey-o

I found it interesting to look at the people who reported from Walden
today, and the varying number of Ibis that were present when a count was
conducted.

EY reported 60 sometime after 8:30 am, KM reported 35 sometime after 9:00
am, I counted 81 around 12:15 pm, CL reported exactly 70 at 1:15 pm, CH
reported 93 at 3:30 pm, GF reported approximately 70 at 4:30 pm, and PB
reported 81 at 6:20 pm.

I don't know where they were going to or coming from, but apparently there
was another spot nearby that they were frequenting as well.   However many
were there, it was pretty impressive to see that many all at once.  I have
only seen a few at a time prior to today.

Cheers -

Jeff Parks
Boulder CO