Yeah, that looks very much like what I saw out there today.  And it looks
very similar to Willem's photo that was taken yesterday.  Ira Sanders
chimed in, and he agrees that it looks like a Little Blue Heron as well. It
looks like we have another "vagabond wanderer" in our midst ...

It would be pretty neat to see another Little Blue Heron in this neck of
the woods, I managed to get up to Longmont last summer and see the one that
was hanging around Rogers Grove Park for awhile.  That one was an adult, it
didn't register with me immediately that this one might be a LBHE since it
was all white.  But I had already traipsed all around the whole area, and I
could smell lunch already ...

Jeff Parks