<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-oP0ohpR-GOs/WgSd7_3lMYI/AAAAAAAAANE/NhiNKfqgMVUp7OY1hgOm_utkVpHNuNtZQCLcBGAs/s1600/House%2BFinch%2BYellow%2BVariant.jpg>
After my earlier post, I continued to work in my home office.  A few other
birds have shown up in the meantime - a couple of Red-breasted Nuthatches,
a Downy Woodpecker, and a Spotted Towhee.  The White-Winged Junco was
around for about a half-hour, but I haven't seen it in awhile.  One of the
House Finches has a yellow-orange coloring instead of the red coloring that
the others have, I have seen this one before.  I had to chase a flock of
Red-Winged Blackbirds and Grackles off of the feeder a couple of times,
they can empty it in short order.  Now if that Brown Creeper would show up,
I could call it a day!

Cheers -

Jeff