Garden of the Gods Annual Bird Count, 12-16-17

I helped park volunteers at the park with their annual bird count. Last
years count was during a blizzard on coldest day of the year, this year it
was nice day a bit breezy but high in the 50s so it was 60+ degrees warmer
than last year! From memory I am listing some of the birds reported.

Red-tailed Hawk
Cooper’s Hawk
Prairie Falcon
Wild Turkey (new species for count)