The Wilson's Warblers are increasing in numbers.Fourteen bird species were
banded today. We recaptured a Yellow-breasted Chat that we banded last
Tuesday (7 days) and it gained close to 10% of its body weight. The bird is
fattening up to migrate to its wintering grounds in coastal Mexico or
Central American countries. Species of note were the Ladder-backed
Woodpecker, Green-tailed Towhee, and Common Yellowthroat.

*47 New Birds*
Wilson's Warbler -26
MacGillivray's Warbler -1
Common Yellowthroat -1