On Mar 12, 2008, at 9:45 AM, Thomas Wickl wrote:
Hello,

I´m new to Cocoa and I really need a hint in UI Design. How can I create this Panel like it is shown in a lot of
Application like Mail?

http://www.spongedpics.com/upload/WH1205339930W47d8071ae5a64-Panel.jpg

And also how do they make this Bar at the Bottom?

http://www.spongedpics.com/upload/WS1205340286W47d8087ec9cee-PanelBar.jpg

Thank you so much for every hint you can give me!!!

The list answered your question the first time you asked it, four times, no less. Is there something you're missing?

-> jp