Folks;

I've finally begun to use XCode3 and I know I need to learn my way around the new world.

I have an existing Tiger project that I will be shipping under Tiger but I need to ensure Leopard compatibility. So I can't convert it to the new world - I just need to be able to run/debug it.

So immediately I run into the changes to Run log -> Console.
OK - I try and understand what's going on but I can't seem to find anything useful which explains:

If you have line of Tiger Code:
NSLog(@"Hello World");

Where does this output appear in XCode3?
I can see it sometimes in the Console.app but not reliably...
(I have setup a database query for my 'Sender'.)
I can see it sometimes in the Console log in XCode but not reliably..

I can't change the statements to ASL based statements per above..

How can I best use XCode3 to accomplish this mission?
Thanks!
Steve