On 17/03/2008, at 11:33 PM, Scott Thompson wrote:

I would recommend that you find a nice book on C. I would recommend one, but it's been a while since I've surveyed the literature.

I highly recommend "Programming in Objective-C" by Stephen Kochan. IMO it is by far the best introduction to Objective-C out there, especially for those who have never used C before.

--
Rob Keniger