Hi all,

I am facing a problem in getting the correct display name while running as
root. Actually while running as root if I call API's like
componentsToDisplayForPath of NSFileManager or LSCopyDisplayNameForRef, they
return me the display path components always in English as the root locale
is English. I wish to get the display name as per the current user.

Can anyone please let me know how can I get the display name of path
components based on logged in user, while running as root. (I tried setting
the euid to that of current user but that did not work).

Thanks,
Sharad!