Careful - tabless NSTabViews are a much bigger pain to traverse under
IB3 (a step backwards from IB2).

There are several simple approaches to help resolve this issue.

Call [btn setHidden:YES]; to hide the view  (10.3 or later). If you're
looking to just change the btn size, you can call setFrameSize:  or if
you're just changing the image,  you can call setImage: on the
NSImageView to change the images being displayed.

Mark Munz

--
Mark Munz
unmarked software