> Hi, Trygve,
>
> With regard to your code duplication, I would use a common
> NSWindowController superclass, with a subclass for your main window
> and a subclass for your aux window.  Then you can just use the right
> nib name in each of them, but leave the rest of the code identical.
>
> Cheers,
> Andrew

Hmmm... That might not be possible. The Main window is the System
Preferences window... So this is also my master app controller.

So in my app controller there are 6 methods tied via IBOutles to the view
within System Prefs, and a different controller for aux windows.

Thoughts?

The trouble is that the code is the same, but IBOutlet NSSOmeView myView
will point to a control in either the main our aux nib depending on which
controller it is from.

Trygve