On Jun 11, 2008, at 6:01 PM, Graham Cox wrote:

On 12 Jun 2008, at 10:48 am, Nick Zitzmann wrote:

if possible, recompile the library with support for the unsupported architectures.

OK, that sounds what I'd like to do.

The app that uses the library is universal, so I think you're right in that there is a mismatch between the lib and the app.

Problem I'm having is that in the build settings, the architectures settings states 'i386', but when I try and change it, I get a drop- down that offers 32-bit or 64-bit, it does not offer a way to select i386 and/or PPC.

Double click the Values column, and manually type in "ppc" and/or 'i386".