Hello list,

I want to add non editable text parts to an NSTextView. You can add/ drag and delete them within the text view but they should not be editable. This parts will act as placeholders for the actual text. What is the right way to

1. Add this kind of "placeholders" (non editable text)
2. Find them in the hole text

I guess I have to use the NSMutableAttributedString methods but I could not find in the documentation the attribute names to make a text portion non editable.

Thanks,
Ferhat