I wonder if I can get some input as I seemed to have hit a wall in Swift, 2.0

My App uses structs and enums to hold the bulk of the data needed for it’s
default values (probably over 95%). So, for example,

enum Foo:String {

    case Bar = “Bar"
    case Etc = “Etc"
    case Etc_Etc = “Etc Etc"
 }

As a very small percentage of the app, I want to allow the user to add a custom
“raw-Value" of Type Foo. In essence, it would be as if the user had added
another case to the enum.

 let x = Foo(rawValue: “newRawValue”) not unsurprisingly,  returns “nil".

I know that I could use Core Data to store the data, but it seems that for so
trivial amount of user data,I should be able to do it without resorting to Core
Data.

Or, I may be approaching it the wrong way entirely.

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.