Hi,

> It seems your thread keeps changing subjects so it's been difficult to follow
> your troubles back to something at the start, or maybe something's gotten
> lost.

What I’d dearly love to know right now is how to setup the Constraints for a
Scroll View and Clip View etc. in XCode/IB for Mac.

If I have a window in a NIB like this:

Window                                                          Initially -
Width=846, Height=594
        View
                ScrollView                                      Initially -
X=20,Y=20, Width=806, Height=554
                                Flipped Clip View
                                                View

How do I set the constraints for the above Views in XCode/IB?

I want the Scroll View to Stretch/Contract if the window is resized.

After this, I’d like to add a StackView to the Scroll View (in XCode/IB) and
have it Match the Size/Position of the Scroll View.

I’ve found (sketchy) articles describing how to it in XCode/IB for iOS and
I’’ve found (again sketchy) an article how to do it in Code for Mac.

Ideally I’d like to be able to do this and target 10.9 and using XCode 6.4.

All the Best
Dave