As I mentioned, start with your stack view in your window, embed it in a scroll
view using the menu command to do this, and add your constraints on the scroll
view to position it within your window. It's easier and less error-prone if you
do it this way. If you'd rather do it in code, do a search for a tutorial using
NSScrollView Autolayout.
--
Gary L. Wade (Sent from my iPhone)
http://www.garywade.com/