Hi
I am developing an application that looks similar to the OS X's
Calendar.app.

One of the nice features it has is the "gravity effect" to the grid lines,
when the user performs vertical scrolling - if you scroll the calendar so
that half-row is clipped by the Clip View, it automatically scrolls
 further until the whole row fits into the view.

Documentation says that we should implement the adjustScroll method of the
document view, where, given a proposed NSRect, we can update it however we
want.
I did implement this method, and it works, but the problem is that now
scrolling is not smooth at all - It just scrolls "line by line", as it does
in Windows (as in I move two fingers on the trackpad - and get lines simply
displayed one after the other). Is this the intended behavior? If it is,
how did Apple developers make their  Calendar "adjustScroll"-ed scrolling
so smooth? Or is there anything wrong in my code i should be looking to fix?

Thank you