> On Jan 21, 2016, at 6:45 PM, ico <jche...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> For the sandboxing reason, I know it possibly not to get it done. However,
> what if there is some dark magic like private API

The list moderators won’t allow discussion of private APIs on an Apple forum.
You’ll be warned, and then banned.

Honestly, making your users go through all the work of building the app
themselves and loading it onto their device seems much more troublesome than
having them simply plug their phone into a computer to record the screen.

—Jens