Hi Rush,

If I could get my hands on a NIB file that consisted of an web kit control that spanned the window, I suppose I could reuse that across several projects. This sounds like a fantastic idea for the limited GUI I need, especially since I have extensive experience in web development. I'll have to find someone to create the initial NIB file, I think, but beyond that it should be extremely doable. The only problem with that that I can see, is capturing keystrokes when focus is in the window during game play before the OS/Webkit control snags them, but that is already an issue anyway. :)

Thanks for this idea. I think this may be an excellent solution for me. Certainly worth looking into.

Josh de Lioncourt
Mac-cessibility: http://www.Lioncourt.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Lioncourt

"Beauty was a savage garden, so why should it wound him that the most despairing music is full of beauty?"
        The Vampire Lestat--Anne Rice