Am 17.06.2008 um 16:39 schrieb glenn andreas:
You can load views into tabs from multiple NIBs as needed - under 10.5 using NSViewController (or some manual grunt work under 10.4).

 I have a UKNibOwner class that I use for stuff like it. See:

http://www.zathras.de/programming/cocoa/UKCrashReporter.zip/UKCrashReporter/

for the header and source file. There's a few caveats since it loads the NIB from its init method (meaning a subclass hasn't quite been initialized when its NIB gets loaded), but it might be a good start for seeing how to do the NIB-loading stuff if you still need 10.4 support. I'm planning on doing a version that is modeled after NSViewController, but can't give an ETA.

Cheers,
-- Uli Kusterer
"The Witnesses of TeachText are everywhere..."
http://www.zathras.de