Hello!
I have a NSMatrix which contains multiple NSTextFieldCells which are being
displayed with attributed string that have their ParagraphStyle's line break
mode set to NSLineBreakByTruncatingMiddle.  These cells aren't editable but
they are currently selectable.

Reading the documentation, I have understood that even for simple selection,
the shared fieldEditor is used and I also found out that I can set the
Attributes being used to display selected text in the fieldEditor.  The
problem I have is that the documentation clearly mentions that I can't set a
paragraph style as part of the selected text attributes.

How could I make it so that my text doesn't get clipped by my Cell's frame
while it is selected and keep displaying itself using the
NSLineBreakByTruncatingMiddle paragraph style instead?

Thanks for your help!

-Dalzhim