> On Dec 3, 2016, at 11:52 AM, Richard Charles <rcharles...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Dec 2, 2016, at 11:34 AM, Slipp Douglas Thompson
>> <apple+cocoa-...@slippyd.com> wrote:
>>
>> Alternatively, there's always archive.org's Wayback Machine.
>
>> Since developer.apple.com's URL paths have changed quite a bit with the
>> recent narrow-body-giant-text-ification, I plugged
>> https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/navigation/ into the Wayback Machine
>> ( https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/navigation/ also works), chose a
>> capture date a couple years ago, and then used the “Documents [
>> ] 4293 of 4293” search input to find the doc I was looking for.
>
> It appears that October 21, 2014 was the last archive date for old style iOS
> documentation and content.
>
> It appears that November 5, 2015 was the last archive date for old style mac
> documentation and content.
>
> This would be a good starting point if you are looking for something older
> that is now gone.

Just now I was looking for a list of NSString method signatures to peruse. Is
that now impossible? It seems all methods are shoveled onto a single mega-page
called "Methods to Override", with full descriptions, but no there's no
overview method list any more, as there is no disclosure triangle on the
"Methods to Override" element in the left column.

-Carl