On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 2:08 PM, Kyle Sluder
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 4:42 AM, Tran Kim Bach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> But I checked the exe file and it's absolutely there(in the bundle).
>
> What is this "exe file" nonsense?  I don't have any files with the
> extension "exe" on my machine.  I'd wager you don't either.

To be fair, one might use the word "exe" as an abbreviation for "executable"!

>> Now, when I confirmed the *dataHandle, it returned NULL
>> but I don't know why?
>
> Post the code that supposedly assigns something to dataHandle, and we
> might be able to help you.

He did that in an earlier email:

Handle dataHandle = Get1IndResource( type1, n);

The documentation for Get1IndResource() has two notes of particular interest:

1) If it returns NIL [sic], the ResError() function can give you more info.
2) It's a legacy function and you should be using something else.

Someone who knows more about these things than I do may be able to
point you in the direction of a more modern way of accessing resources
:)

Hamish